LAST UPDATED ON OCTOBER 27, 2023
We collect information about you. This information may include:
- information about you that you provide us, for example, by registering to use the site or ordering products on the Site;
- information that you otherwise provide us; and
- Information we collect by automated means.
We do not sell or lease your Personal Information. We may use this Personal Information for our business purposes, for example:
- customer service and marketing to you;
- sharing this information with third parties who are working with or for us;
- improving our products and services;
- communication with you; and
- compliance with our legal obligations.
We are concerned with the security of your Personal Information and take care in implementing appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet, nor any data we collect or store, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
DATA ACCESS, INTEGRITY & CHOICE
If you opt out, we will continue to retain and use your personal information for limited purposes.
OTHER AGREEMENTS REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY
EFFECTIVE DATE AND UPDATES
LONG Building Technologies, Inc.
5001 South Zuni Street
Littleton, CO 80120
- we collect or use from your visit to the Site; and
- that you provide to us by other means (for example, as part of an email you send us).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Information from you in certain areas of the Site, as well as through your other interactions with us. The following is a description of what Personal Information we may collect:
Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide. If you voluntarily provide us with Personal Information, for example your name, email address, phone or mobile number, or payment information (such as a credit card), we collect this Personal Information. You may voluntarily provide this information to us in a variety of ways, including by filling out a registration form on the Site, providing us with Personal Information in order to initiate or complete a transaction, providing online feedback to us, or by contacting us (by email or otherwise) with questions about the Site or our products and services.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Navigation and click-stream data.
- Search terms you use.
- Web pages you view on our Site.
- Links you click.
- Your IP address.
- Sites you visited before coming to our Site.
- Metadata from your communications with us.
Web Beacons. Web beacons are small bits of code that communicate with third parties and are embedded in web pages, our ads or in emails. We may use web beacons to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited a web page, to understand usage patterns or for other third party functionality. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to learn if messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
You can disable the ability of Web beacons to store cookie information by declining cookies.
Do Not Track. Given the dynamic nature of personal data tracking and the continuously evolving landscape of technology, our current policies do not involve the deployment of any specific technology to address Do Not Track signals.
Third Party Tracking via the Site. We do not allow third parties to utilize the Site to collect your Personal Information over time or across sites for such third parties' own business purposes. Third parties who are service providers to us (for example, assisting us in analyzing traffic to the Site) may collect such information for our internal business purposes only.
Other Technologies. Examples of other technologies we may use to provide better service to you include:
- Web Session Variables. Information that is passed from one web URL to another as you browse.
- Browser plug-ins/add-ons. Additional web components that may need to be installed to enable certain web features on our Site. You have the option not to install these components.
As technologies continue to evolve, we may likewise adapt our methods of collection and processing. To the extent we understand such new technologies to materially alter our collection or use methods as described in this Policy, we will amend this Policy.
Please be advised that if you disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive information through public forums or message boards provided by LONG, this information may be collected and used by others. We do not monitor these public spaces and take no responsibility for the content, security or confidentiality of any information posted.
USE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Our use of your Personal Information for business purposes. We may use your Personal Information for our business purposes. Such business purposes could include, for example, using the information to provide services to you or complete a transaction with you. We may also use this information for various other business purposes, for example:
- Analyze and improve the performance of the Site.
- Analyze our business, products and services.
- Perform customer service.
- Communicate with you regarding your account.
- Communicate with you regarding products or services provided to you by us or our business partners unless you have opted out of such communication.
- Market our products and services to you unless you have opted out of receiving marketing materials.
- Contact you on behalf of our subsidiaries or external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you unless you have opted out of such contact.
- Ask you about your experience with or opinions about our company, the Site, or our products and services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
- Such other purposes as we disclose to you, and to which you consent, at the time we collect Personal Information from you.
- Such other purposes as we disclose to you, and to which you consent, prior to our processing your Personal Information in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this Policy.
We may also provide your Personal Information to third parties who are service providers to us, for example third parties who provide computer-related, credit card processing, mapping, or debt collection services. These third parties will only use your Personal Information as directed by us for our business purposes.
LONG also works with third parties to jointly provide you with certain products or services (we call these third parties “external business partners”). We may provide your Personal Information to our external business partners.
We may also share your information if we merge with, or if we or any of our assets are sold to, another company.
We may also share anonymized data derived from your Personal Information with researchers performing studies in areas relevant to our business. When we do so, we take reasonable steps to anonymize your Personal Information such that it can no longer be used to identify you.
We do not sell or lease your Personal Information.
Our use of your Personal Information for legal purposes. Sometimes a law, court order or other judicial or administrative process requires us to provide information to a government authority or party to a private lawsuit. We will provide the information that we in good faith believe is required to comply with the law, order, or other process. We may also disclose certain information if:
- we are required to bring, or defend against, litigation or any regulatory proceeding between, or relating to, you and us,
- we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Information Transfer. Your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was provided. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We take steps to protect Personal Information no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to. We have procedures and controls as appropriate to help ensure this.
We take appropriate steps that we believe are reasonable to protect the security of your Personal Information on our system, both internally and from outsiders, and to ensure the integrity of the data we collect. We use a combination of technological, physical and policy methods to protect this data such as, for example, requiring a password to access our network and employing firewall security.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be aware that we will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. We do not provide your password to third parties.
ACCESS, INTEGRITY & CHOICE
Access & Integrity. If you believe that the Personal Information you voluntarily provided us is, or has become, inaccurate, incomplete or untimely, contact us and provide additional or corrected information. You may also contact us to inquire as to what Personal Information about you we possess. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover our costs in responding to such requests (if such a fee is otherwise allowed by law). We also reserve the right to disregard unreasonable or abusive requests, and we reserve the right, but do not assume any obligation, to verify your identity prior to responding to any such request.
If you do not want us to use or continue using your Personal Information to communicate with you, you may request that we not do so (opt-out) by following the procedures described below.
- Opting-Out after Signup: If you wish to discontinue any further promotional communications from us, please send your opt-out request to this address. Place the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in your request to us.
- Digital / Electronic Communications: You can also stop receiving promotional email messages from us by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive.
Continued Use of Your Personal Information Despite Opt-Out. Because it is essential that we have and use personal information about you in order to provide you with products and services you order from us, we will continue to use personal information to facilitate a transaction that you initiate. In addition, even if you opt-out, we will retain your personal information for our internal use, such as internal business analytics and legal compliance. We will also retain your personal information in order to contact you for non-promotional purposes regarding your use of our service.