Nyle Systems is a growing, innovative company that develops, manufactures, and sells heat pump-driven, energy-saving products. Specifically, we build industrial equipment for Lumber Drying, Food Dehydration, and Heat Pump Water Heating.
Our product design and manufacturing facility is in Brewer, Maine, just across the river from Bangor, central Maine’s economic and cultural center. We are firm believers in the need to build a more sustainable future, and that includes the urgent need to reduce emissions. To switch from fossil fuels to electricity based on renewables, the world requires the electrification of many processes, and that is where Nyle focuses.
Our Mission Statement
At Nyle, our mission is to enable Energy Efficiency and the Electrification of industrial and commercial processes, allowing our customers to transition towards a renewable, sustainable energy system.
We strive to:
- Be the best at what we do to offer our customers the best product for the best value.
- Create a workplace for our associates that gives opportunities to grow professionally and offers a safe place to work and provide for our families.
- Generate a good return on investment to our shareholders, proving that sustainability is a solid business proposition.
Nyle is just getting started! Since 2010, the company has doubled in size every 3-4 years. We plan to keep this growth going for the long-term to have a meaningful impact in transitioning our world onto a sustainable path for the next generations. Speed matters!
Nyle has a culture that blends traditional values such as commitment to our customers and delivering quality and value, with forward-looking values like innovation and sustainability.
Nyle stands for:
- Customer Focus: We seek to provide our customers with superior value and a superior experience versus our competition.
- Continuous Improvement: Our job is to continuously improve our business along all dimensions, from Customer Value Propositions to Quality, Lean Manufacturing, Operational Excellence and Employee Satisfaction.
- Innovation: Our Mission requires us to develop new solutions for our customers. Luckily, we live in a time of rapid technological development,t creating ample opportunity to develop innovative products and solutions that help them reduce their emissions and deliver a better end-product.
- Bias for action: Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. While we strive to be data-driven and fact-based in all we do, we seek to avoid analysis paralysis.
- Safety: We build industrial equipment. We also have installation teams and service technicians in the field. Whether in the factory or in the field, we are focused on our associates’ safety and well-being.
- Frugality: Accomplish more with less. Constraints breed resourcefulness and innovation. We are not in business to increase expenses; grow headcount or seek perks.
- Integrity, Ownership, and Teamwork: We expect all our associates to act with integrity and on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your team or job. Working together and supporting each other to reach common goals and objectives.
- Deliver Results: Ultimately it is results that matter! In the face of setbacks, we work harder to get there.
- Think Big: Nyle seeks to have a real impact in the transition towards a renewable, sustainable energy system. To do that, we need to think big and be bold. We expect to continue doubling our business every 3 – 4 years!