On September 29th, 2022, Michael Gifford, President of AGC of Colorado, joined our weekly mini-webinar series to shed some light on the current state of the Colorado construction market. You can view the full 15-minute webinar below where he discusses:
- The various goals of the AGC (Associated General Contractors)
- Short term challenges of construction inflation and supply chain issues
- Long term challenges of employment and labor shortages
- Population growth and its effect on construction growth
- New green legislation leading to an increase in demand for things like electrification to meet new environmental regulations
You can learn more about AGC of Colorado’s programs and work at www.agccolorado.org.
If you’re interested in more topics like this, you can join our LONG Coffee Break, a virtual mini-webinar every Thursday at 10 AM (MT), to learn more about commercial construction and HVAC in Colorado!